. .
Logo thursdayfootball.co.uk
"The Thursday Football Experience"
It's just a silly game that we play

. TTFE Site Down (12/4/11) Go back
plasmo
Site Admin
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post Post subject: TTFE Site Down (12/4/11)
Hi all,

For those of you who noticed and informed me yesterday when the site was down, here is a quick explanation.

There was a problem on my account which meant they were not taking payment and as a result, I have a £240 bill for my web hosting. They had entered my contact details incorrectly so the only way they could get hold of me was to suspend the account and for me to contact them - I did so yesterday and through talking with the guy there last night, I have had the account reinstated while I sort out this payment.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Regards

Chris

TTFE Poolmania Champion 2011!

Last edited by plasmo on Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
jenks
500+ posts
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
2 things:

1: Love how dramatic they were:

SITE SUSPENDED

For a while i thought the FBI had finally caught up with the online personar MR GRIM. And frankly i wasn't suprised.. Very Happy

2: Chris, you're kidding no one, firstly pretending you hadn't been checking the forum hourly.... And then clearly you have been avoiding paying because you have huge debts. Oversite on their part my arse.... Very Happy.
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
jenks wrote:
2 things:

1: Love how dramatic they were:

SITE SUSPENDED

For a while i thought the FBI had finally caught up with the online personar MR GRIM. And frankly i wasn't suprised.. Very Happy

2: Chris, you're kidding no one, firstly pretending you hadn't been checking the forum hourly.... And then clearly you have been avoiding paying because you have huge debts. Oversite on their part my arse.... Very Happy.

Yes, It was rather dramatic wasn't it...

Sadly, you're not far wrong... I do have huge debts! (but In would have paid if they had invoiced me!)

MRGRIM
1000+ posts
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
Poor show

99% uptime... tisk tisk
spacer
Post Post subject:
It happened again, and this time it was my fault... I've paid the bill (another £30) and as you can see, it's back up.

Sorry for down time... still OVER 99.99% uptime though so I've surpassed my SLA! Wink

MRGRIM
1000+ posts
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
Laughing
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post Post subject:
plasmo wrote:
It happened again, and this time it was my fault... I've paid the bill (another £30) and as you can see, it's back up.

Sorry for down time... still OVER 99.99% uptime though so I've surpassed my SLA! Wink

Is that good? Confused
500+ posts
spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject:
Sexy Loving Allowance?
spacer
Post Post subject:
Just a bit of geek humour! Sorry about that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    thursdayfootball.co.uk Forum Index » General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: